zerodan: (darkside)
[personal profile] zerodan
Sorry to everyone I've been out of touch with, but they banned LJ and MySpace in the work Cafe'.  Haven't been able to check ye olde updates at all, also tomorrow is my asset certification exam...  To say I've been busy is a bit of an understatement.  Heap big mojo on this one.

To reach me try e-mail or post on the MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/12411237 
I try to check it as often as I can.

Date: 2006-11-09 11:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elfbeetle.livejournal.com
Hey if you are ever over here again, I tried that T.mobile thing u told me to do, and it didnt work. I leave umm... tomorrow, so i wont be getting back in touch with you until December. kool? kool ;)

Profile

zerodan: (Default)
zerodan

March 2009

S M T W T F S
1234 567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 31st, 2026 05:25 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios