zerodan: (Default)
[personal profile] zerodan

Perhaps I do have mind powers after all...  Just found out that my landlord has been out of the office so far this week as he has been "very sick".  Not sure how I feel about this.

Date: 2007-12-12 12:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blackwell.livejournal.com
Please don't kill me, The Dan.

Date: 2007-12-12 02:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zerodan.livejournal.com
You are safe... I can't imagine what kind of extreme behavior it would take for me to turn on a good friend like you.

Date: 2007-12-12 02:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brids-owlwoman.livejournal.com
I had that happen once. I strongly wished for someone's car to be vandalized. Soon after that this person's car was broken into. It freaked me out, and I've tried to keep my wishes in check since then.

Date: 2007-12-12 02:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doublebassplaya.livejournal.com
Do not let yourself be swayed by the powers of the dark side :-)

One a more serious note. I have had similar stuff happen before.

Date: 2007-12-12 02:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zerodan.livejournal.com
But the Dark Side has cookies! Awwwwwwwwwww!

Date: 2007-12-12 11:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doublebassplaya.livejournal.com
Mmm...cookies!

Profile

zerodan: (Default)
zerodan

March 2009

S M T W T F S
1234 567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 31st, 2026 05:25 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios